It is the Policy of RAI OILFIELD SERVICES to provide Quality Economical, Engineering and Construction Services to the customer's satisfaction. In order to achieve this Policy, the following shall be established and complied with:
- Identify customer requirements, meet the requirements and carry out the services with team spirit.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements regarding the services provided.
- Provide efficient services to meet customer specification and needs by procuring the proper materials and maintaining equipment and necessary infrastructure in a high state of repair.
- Continually identify, assess and implement the measures and steps that improve the company's Quality Management System.
- Optimize the performance and maintain strict monitoring of the project throughout its duration in order to meet the client requirements.
- Recruit highly qualified staff and improve the skill of employees in order to maintain the quality of products and services that meet, or exceed, the customer expectations.
RAI OILFIELD SERVICES is dedicated to the concept that all accidents are preventable and we are committed to a zero accident policy. To achieve and enhance this commitment to our policy, and foster a culture of continuous improvement of our safety health and environmental duties, the following shall be followed:
- Comply with applicable legal and other business requirements. In those areas specific to the Civil Engineering Construction Industry, Seek to apply more stringent standards and procedures where appropria.
- Emphasize the awareness and training of all persons working for, or on behalf of RAI Engineering.
- The Health and Safety of its employees, subcontractors and other persons who may be affected by the company's activities, are of foremost consideration.
- Take appropriate precautions to prevent all incidents, which may harm people, damage property and pollute the environment.
- Taking care of health of employees, ensuring safety at work places and protecting the environment is everyone's responsibility. The HSE personnel will work as catalysts to ensure that all sites' personnel fulfil their respective responsibilitie
- Protect the environment by maintaining low levels of generated waste through various activities and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Continually identify the potential areas for HSE Management System improvement and establish the necessary measures to implement such improvements.
- Ensure the safe operation of all industrial equipment machinery and plant.
Ensure that any party performing business with RAI is complying with all of the above.